Minds of Motorsport Competition TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the Minds of Motorsport competition and the prizes offered form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Any entry not complying with these terms & conditions is invalid.
3. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
4. Each participant acknowledges that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the Promoter has awarded a Prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required if this occurs.
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER
5. Entry is only open to Australian resident aged 17 years or over and have a valid email address, and any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or guardian’s permission to enter the competition. (“Eligible Entrants”).
6. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
7. The promotion commences at 7.00pm AEST on 16th July 2018 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 19th July 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
8. To submit an entry, Like the FB / Instagram page of Minds of Motorsport and tag 3 friends.
9. This competition is running across Facebook and Instagram, each with its own entry requirements
10. The number of entries an Eligible Entrant may submit is not limited provided they tag 3 friends in each comment.
JUDGING & PRIZES
12. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner.
14. Each valid entry received during the Promotional Period will be judged based randomly by Anthony Riley.
15. Judging of entries will be completed on Friday 8:00am 19th July 2018.
16. Winners can only win 1 prize each, once awarded a winner, all remaining entries will become invalid.
17. The two (2) winner will receive a signed copy of Craig Lowndes’s book.
18. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers
19. Prizes or parts of the prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or any other form.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
20. Each winner will be notified via their social media account provided the appropriate account settings are activated with their entry to arrange delivery of their prize. The name of each prize winner will be announced on the Minds of Motorsport Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/mindsofmotorsport) within 12 hours of the winner being notified.
21. The prize must be claimed by the winner within 14 days of the Promoter announcing the competition results at (https://www.facebook.com/mindsofmotorsport). In the event that a winner fails to claim their prize by responding to the Promoter’s email or message through social media and providing a valid address for delivery in Australia, the prize will be forfeited and the Eligible Entrant who submitted the next best valid received entry will be offered the prize.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
24. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
25. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
27. Total prize pool value in Australia is AUD$100 incl GST.
29. By entering the competition, each Entrant releases Instagram and Facebook from all liability in relation to the competition and acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook and that any information provided by entrants is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook.
30. By entering the competition, each entrant acknowledges that their name and entry content may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter’s websites and social media accounts without compensation. A prize winner will, if required by the Promoter, complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
31. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
32. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
33. Any cost associated with accessing the Facebook or Instagram is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
34. The Promoter is Minds of Motorsport