Episode 10: Luke King – Toyota 86 Racing Series.
On this episode of Minds of Motorsport, Toyota 86 Racing Series driver Luke King joins us for a chat. Luke has a great story coming from a blue collar household on the Central Coast of NSW. He is now in his 3rd season in the Toyota 86 Racing Series and is a regular front runner, with multiple wins and podiums finishes under his belt.
During our conversation we talk about all aspects of running in the Toyota 86 category, from car preparation, storage and transport to the running of a race weekend and then sponsorship and maintaining sponsor relationships.
Topics of discussion:
- Lead up to an 86 Racing Series event.
- What goes on during a race weekend.
- Sponsorship and race weekends.
- Maintaining a sponsor relationship.
- Finding the best sponsors for you.
- Tips prior to approaching sponsors.
- Personal branding and social media.
- Life outside the track.
Links to follow Luke’s Toyota 86 Racing journey.
How you can support this podcast:
For a quick and easy way to support this free podcast, i’d greatly appreciate it if you could write an honest review in iTunes. It’ll take you two minutes, and it helps massively for us to reach more listeners. Thanks!!