Episode 15: Chris Radisich, insights into car setups, supercars and sim racing.
On this episode of Minds of Motorsport we chat to the brother of ex V8 Supercar driver Paul Radisich. Chris has an array of experience in the technical side of motorsport and has some interesting insights and stories from along his journey.
Chris, now based out of USA, works with local E-sports sim racing outfit Redback Racing Team (RRT) as he helps drivers in the technical sides of racing and we go in depth about his role and how similar the sim racing engineering side is to real life.
Topics of discussion:
- Racing in the early 2000s.
- Background in motorsport.
- Sim vs real from an engineering perspective.
- Process of setting up a race car.
- Setting up different types of race cars.
- Areas of improvement in the sim world.
- Current motorsport involvements.
Links to follow Chris’s E-sports endeavours:
How you can support this podcast:
For a quick and easy way to support this free podcast, i’d greatly appreciate it if you could write an honest review in iTunes. It’ll take you two minutes, and it helps massively for us to reach more listeners. Thanks!!